"SPEND OVER $80 AND TELL US YOUR FAVOURITE CAMERON SMITH MOMENT"
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences on 7/11/2016 and closes at 11:59pm AEDST on 27/11/2016 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Step 1: Spend over $80 on HSV merchandise on the HSV online store (Excluding freight)
Step 2: Share their favourite Cameron Smith moment in 25 words or less during the check-out process
Step 3: The online store team will select their favourite moment
6. Incomplete orders or exchange orders will not available for this promotion.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the customer (including an identity, age and place of customer) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the ordering process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the customer, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the customer.
9. The winner will be determined on 29/11/2016 at 2pm AEDST by The Promotions Factory of 75 High Street, Prahran, VIC 3181.
10. The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the winner being determined
11. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take/claim the prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
12. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. Total prize pool value is $160.00 AUD
14. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
15. In the event that the winner has not claimed the prize by 5pm AEDST on 20/12/2016, then the prize will be awarded to the new customer on 21/12/2016 at 12noon AEDST. The winner, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
16. Customers consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
18. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the customer’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of/taking the prize.